Preparation of initial permissive documentation
Registration of documentation at all stages of the project, including coordination of the architectural concept of the project, design documentation.
- Registration of land and legal relations.
- Preparation of Table 2 (calculation of required facilities) for the Project implementation.
- Obtaining TORs for engineering infrastructure, removal of communications.
- Change of functional purpose of the building and land.
- Changing the type of permitted use of the Object (if necessary).
- Obtaining a construction/reconstruction permit (if necessary)
- Formation of a detailed task for the design.
- Development of the design project.
- Development of design and working documentation.
- Visualization of exterior and interiors.
- Project documentation development cycle management, result control at nbsp;every stage, including coordination between main and related sections of all project components (building, surrounding area, utilities and infrastructure).
- Generation of bill of quantities.
- Passing of the design documentation expertise (if necessary)
Formulation of costs and financing plan
- Formulation of cost and financing plan
- Preparation of budget estimates upon approval of the scope of work (bill of quantities with prices, consolidated estimates).
- Conducting tender procedures, selection of contractors taking into account optimization of financial conditions.
- Formulation and implementation of cost optimization strategies, including cost changes for project solutions, if required
- Formulation of schedule and work plan.